Answer this question first – What do you and your organization want to be recognized for?
Make a list of all the things that went well within your company in the past 12-18 months. This will help you determine who or what you want to nominate, and in which categories.
Now select one or more category groups. What are Category Groups?
Category groups contain several categories relevant to that group. For example Executive Category Group will contain categories relevant to nominating executives. The Consumer World Awards has the following “Category Groups”:
A. Consumer Executive, Management, and Professionals Awards Categories Group
B. Consumer Team Awards Categories Group
C. Consumer Company and Agency Awards Categories Group
D. Consumer Startup Awards Categories Group
E. New Product, Service, Upgrade, or Innovation Awards Categories Group
F. Consumer Advertising, Corporate Communications, Marketing, & Public Relations Awards Categories Group
G. Consumer Customer Success Awards Categories Group
H. Apps, Live Events, Publications, Videos, Websites, and White Papers Awards Categories Group
I. Consumer Corporate Milestone Awards Categories Group
Each category group has several categories. After you have decided in which Category Groups you would like to participate, now select one or more categories in that Category Group.
Fees and Deadlines
Each category may require an entry fee or may be free. There are 4 different deadlines and the fees increase after each deadline. So we recommend submitting as early as possible so that you can avail the discounts on fees.
Who will be your organization’s Primary Contact?
The person who will be submitting entries for your organization will be the “Primary Contact” whom we will keep posted on the progress of your entry submission. You may choose to assign more contacts who would also like to be kept posted.
We do not sell, rent or share any contact details with anyone. So your contact details are safe with us. But we need enough details to contact you so that we can not only keep you posted but also be able to reach you if we require any more information regarding your submissions.
How to prepare your content for each category
– You would be required to submit contact details of Primary Contact.
– You would also be required to submit details about the organization that’s being nominated.
– Most categories require you to prepare an essay of 650 words and a summary of 3 bullet points on why the nomination should be considered by the judges.
Advice on preparing content that gets noticed by the Judges
– Keep it simple
– Focus more on keeping the content positive and highlight the most recent and important achievements first
– Do not use this opportunity to belittle or criticize the competition. Focus on your organization only.
– It’s ok to mention any uniqueness or being the “first” in something. It’s ok to highlight any challenges faced and action taken to overcome them.
Ready to submit your entries?
Go to the “Start an Entry” page and begin. All the best!